Gratis 20 Templates WordPress
Encontre en la red un compendio de 20 templates o temas para wordpress completamente gratis, hay algunos muy bien realizados que con un poco de diseño del blogger podra dejarlo muy bien, aca abajo la lista ( noten el copy&paste )
2-Column WordPress 2.7 Themes
– A Google AdSense friendly theme in a clean, fixed width design that has two banner placements and a text area for the ads. Has two columns and is widgetized and gravatar ready.
– Fixed width, gravatar and widget ready, this theme changes it up a bit by putting the widget column on the left side of the content column with a header area for informational text.
– One of the best known WordPress themes out there as it has been around forever, Connections has been “reloaded” to work with 2.7, but is compatible with every version of the blogging platform since 1.5.
– A very narrow fixed width theme, but has a really large emphasis on the categories by allowing them to take up a huge amount of the right column.
– Google Chrome has certainly become a popular web browser, and now you can carry that look and feel over to your blog with this Chrome inspired 2-column theme. A nice clean design, but probably not a good idea to load it up with a lot of flashy widgets in the sidebar.
– While a fairly standard 2-column theme on its main page, the individual post pages is where it’s a bit different with a nicely contained and highlighted area for information about the post, social links and other information.
– A fixed width theme with a clear, open design and a very unobtrusive blue motif. Has full Feedburner integration and really clear typography.
– A 2-column theme with a featured article panel at the top, two locations for 125X125 ads, slide out area for categories and archives. A fairly involved theme available for free.
– A very open 2-column theme that has no visible boundaries between columns giving you the illusion of complete openness.
– A free 2-column theme with large, readable areas, four 125X125 ad spots, Flickr photo stream integration and other various goodies.
3-Column WordPress 2.7 Themes
– A 3-column with a bit of 2-column feel by the placement of four 125X125 ads in the top right corner, above the 2 sidebar columns.
– While there has been a lot of debate if 3-columns is still a good idea, this one still has a feeling of some openness without overwhelming you. Widget-ready and includes a PSD file for changing the header.
– A nice wide-open content column is complimented by the two side columns that, while holding a lot of information, don’t overwhelm you. Colors can be customized by playing around with a PSD file, and it is released under the GPL license.
– ClearPress may be the most unconventional 3-column I’ve ever seen. Not only is it bright, but the posts are divided over all three columns with widgets such as categories and recent posts being in a dropdown pullout that fully retracts into the header when not in use.
– A fluid width 3-column which is unusual in this day and age of so many fixed width themes popping up around the web.
– When you think “orange,” you don’t always think of the most pleasing of web themes, but this one keeps it as a nice accent that never gets on your nerves. The two sidebars sandwich the content column on both sides, but it is still very readable.
– Black themes aren’t always easy to carry out, but the Royale theme does it while still being very readable. The content column is fluid width while the sidebars are fixed, and highlight colors are easily changed. Overall, a lot of customizable features.
Miscellaneous WordPress 2.7 Layouts
– Available in seven colors, 38 languages, customizable as 1-column, 2-columns and 3-columns, optional layouts of 800 wide or 1024 wide and several other options.
– While Wicked Lemon appears like your standard 2-column theme, which it is, it allows the reader to switch the color of the background using the colored boxes in the top right corner without any page reloading.
Deja tu comentario